U M A R | U Z A I R

dan kisah-kisah dari kerlingan matanya

hanya Update 1

Wednesday, May 26, 2010 by , under

Assalamualaikum dan Salam 1 Malaysia..

*ucapan ni selalu aku dgr kalau aku kol this 1 fren.. funny.

Hey peeps! Lama ar aku x share sum of my privte story here. Wish evrybods in happy mood. Dah berbulan rasanya tak wrte smthng to my baby ni. Since i was bz wif many stuff. Novel Project, Short storie project, perform, etc2..

But yea, me still here. Jalankan hidup yang serba entah. Kadang2 best, kdng2 tak. Kadang2 indah, kadang2 buruk. But life must go on and on. For those yg still here keep updating my new work, much pleasure..

Otherwise, now pun dah out wif Renungan Rembulan. wish my readers will love it as well as Pernikahan Sulit & KHairy Armani. Tgu part 3 soon yeah..

stay co0l dear fellows.. :)



| edit post

1 Reply to "hanya Update"

hakimfaridzul on June 1, 2010 at 10:13 PM

okay uzair!

aku menanti part 3 tuh!